winners

Thanks so much to those of you who entered the giveaway below, shared info about the course, and also those of you who have already paid to be part of the Creatively Made Home course next month.

I have picked the winners and will list them below. Keep in mind that we will be adding your name and email address to the class roster today, but you won’t receive any emails until the day before class on October 21st. At that time you will get a user name and password to access the site and view the videos.

And the winners are:

1. Rachel

2. Laura Ingalls Gunn

3. Jill Palumbo

4. Danielle Muller

5. Tina

6. Jessica Smith

7. Lori Byrne

8. SuzeQ

9. Debbie Craig

10. Emily

Thanks again for being a part of this exciting new venture for me. You still have time to register here, if you decide to join us in October.

Comments

1. Corinna says

Congratulations to all the winners! I hope one was from my state – Massachusetts. I am unable to register for your course at this time but hope this venture is a great success so that you will be offering it again in the future. Much success!

It is the wee small hours of the morning and I sit here giddy and thrilled and am quietly rejoicing. I can’t wait to see the sun rise so that I can share this blissful happiness.

A 1000 thank you’s!

Sarah—- thank you SO MUCH! I am so excited to have won a spot in this class I don’t even have words! I ran through the studio screeching like a crazy woman! Can’t wait!!!!!!!!

4. Jill Palumbo says

Thank you, thank you so much! I was so excited to see my name, I had to look 3 times! I was so bummed I couldn’t really swing the course and now I’ve won it! You are a total sweetheart for offering this!

It’s a miracle! I never win. I feel so honored! I can’t wait to learn from you and the other women involved. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

6. SuZeQ says

Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness! I cannot believe it. I won. I won. I won. Now I cannot wait until next month. Thank you so much for pulling my name. I’m in love …