I’ve mentioned it before, but I am working hard on getting images and video ready for the Creatively Made Home e-course I will be co-hosting next month with my friends, Kimberly Taylor, Jeanne Oliver, Tracey Leber, and Jennifer Rizzo. I really can’t put into words what each of these ladies means to me. They each have their own unique style and set of gifts that never ceases to excite and amaze me. I am honored and humbled to be teaching along side such talented women whom I so proudly call friends. Here is just a small glimpse inside each our homes…
The five of us will each be sharing project videos, ideas, and images that cover a wide variety of home related topics. From how we each pick paint colors, who inspires our design tastes, our go to recipes for easy entertaining, and so much more. We each have strengths in different areas and chose to record videos that reflect our unique abilities and style.
This course isn’t a simple “how-to” video on decorating. It’s more about gathering inspiration from five uniquely talented women, learning a few tips and tricks from each of us, and taking away ideas and stories that can easily translate into your own homes and lives. Our hope is that every one who takes our course feels that they get to “know” us on a more intimate and personal level that you just can’t achieve through a blog alone.
I personally will be sharing some videos that show off my strengths… including a “how-to” video with downloadable instructions on how I created my vintage mangle cloth crib bumper, my top five Photoshop tips and tricks for editing photos, and several other videos that I won’t give away details on just yet… I will also be sharing NEW images of my home that I’ve never shared before. Images of the changes I’ve been making lately that I’ve held off sharing with anyone until after the course is launched.
This is a FIVE week course that shares new videos with registered users every Monday. You can watch the videos in your own time, and at your own pace. The posted videos will remain up and available to you for FOUR WHOLE MONTHS. You can watch them again and again, in any order, and at any time of day.
* Each week you will have amazing truthful videos from not only the five teachers but other creative women.
* There will be 50+ project videos. (videos that include everything from gardening, cooking, gift giving and decorating.)
* There will be written tips from each woman telling you how she starts a room, picks paint, fabrics, etc.
* Tons of beautiful and inspiring house photos from each of the five women.
* Videos that truly reflect what life is like in each of their homes.
* Each woman will share their own truthful journey about how they started making their home a reflection of their hearts.
* Each person registered will get an easy entertaining e-book to download. It will contain go to recipes for beautiful and easy entertaining, photos of table settings that take the stress out of having people over, favorite drinks and much more.
* There will be a private Facebook group to connect with other class members.
* There will be a once a week live discussion with one of the teachers!
* You will get printables and pdfs to keep and use again and again.
* As a class participant we will ask each of YOU to submit photos of YOUR home. Each week we will pick a room from one of YOU and all five of us will give our suggestions telling you how we would transform the room with our style.
This course will lavish you with ideas, beauty, inspiration, joy and encouragement! There are women registered for this course from all over the world. It’s a wonderful way to connect with other class members who share your interests.
Class begins October 22nd. You may sign up now by visiting here: Creatively Made Home
You can enter to win a spot in the course by doing any of the following:
1. Leave a comment on this post and tell me why you’d love to win a spot in our Creatively Made Home e-course.
2. “Like” this post on Facebook and share the link with friends, encouraging them to sign up for the course here. (Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this).
3. “Tweet” about the course, encouraging folks to register for the course here. (Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this).
4. “Pin” the course on Pinterest and encourage your friends to join the Creatively Made Home class roster here. (Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this).
5. Recommend the Creatively Made Home e-course publicly on google+. (Leave a separate comment letting me know you did this).
I will be selecting ten people on Monday September 10th to join us in Creatively Made Home free of charge. Good luck!