I am so excited to share with you our brand new e-course!
Four of my wonderfully talented friends and I are teaching an online course all about our homes, and how we decorate, entertain and live a life that reflects our hearts. It’s going to be a intimate glimpse into each of our homes and lives that you are just not able to get through pictures or a blog post. All five of us are recording videos of our homes, our decorating style, and even a few projects that you are sure to enjoy and take something away from.
Here is more on this amazing five week course…
Creatively Made Home is a five week online course that will be hosted by:
myself… Sara Duckett
We wanted to create a course that celebrated what really matters in your home…..you and your family. Celebrating what makes life beautiful in the everyday. Life is not about having the perfect home with the most expensive furniture and accessories. It’s about loving what you put into it, and making sure your home reflects your personality and passions.
Since becoming a mom last year, my home has changed and so have many of my priorities. Spills happen, white sofas have dog hair on them more days than not, and “kid clutter” is everywhere! We all live differently, and much of what you see on my blog and in my photos is so NOT real life around here. Many of you have lovely homes already and many of you are longing to make changes to “beautify” your homes in large or small ways. We hope this course will inspire you to get started, inspire you with new ideas, and overall just show you how our own homes became what they are today – a reflection of our hearts and families.
Our desire is that this five week online course will change how you see yourself, your home and your family.
* Each week you will have amazing truthful videos from not only the five teachers but other creative women.
* Each week we will take a room from one of YOU and all five women will give their suggestions telling you how they would transform the room with their style.
* There will be 50+ project videos. (These will be incredible videos that include everything from gardening, cooking, gift giving and decorating.)
* There will be written tips from each woman telling you how she starts a room, picks paint, fabrics, etc. You will learn where to start when putting your own home together.
* Tons of beautiful and inspiring house photos from each of the five women.
* Videos that truly reflect what life is like in each of their homes.
* Each woman will share their own truthful journey about how they started making their home a reflection of their hearts.
* Each person registered will get an easy entertaining e-book to download. It will contain go to recipes for beautiful and easy entertaining (they do go together), photos of table settings that take the stress out of having people over, favorite drinks and so much more (and their funniest entertaining story).
* There will be a private Facebook group to connect with other class members.
* There will be a once a week live discussion with one of the teachers!
* You will get printables and pdfs to keep and use again and again.
This course is about loving your home, loving your family and blessing those around you….and having fun doing it.
If you have taken any of the courses that Jeanne Oliver has taught you know how much she puts into them.
This course will lavish you with ideas, beauty, inspiration, joy and encouragement!
Come and play house with us.
Class begins October 22.
Registration is now open!
Early registration price is $48 for the next two weeks.
After August 6 the price will go to $58
Use the link on the right to sign up now or just use the “buy now” button below: