Parker Addison

One of my dearest friends had a baby girl this year. As a mom of two boys, just the mere notion of a baby girl was thrilling. It meant every frilly over-the-top girly item that she had secretly coveted over the last several years were finally fair game to purchase. Miss Parker is going to be a girly girl… at least until her two brothers influence her otherwise. ;0)

I had so much fun shooting her and getting to dress her in the vintage dresses I’ve been saving. I could hardly wait to share… here’s a peek at miss priss herself…

Isn’t she a doll? I think Finn has crush on her already… <3

Comments

Oh my ever loving goodness!!~
    She is a doll and your photos are simply stunning of her Sara!!
    I love the suitcase props, so awesome!
    Have a lovely So Cal Sunday, the weather has been just gorgeous hasn’t it?!!~
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

2. Erika says

Oh my! that is one beautiful baby,..the pictures bring out her beauty no doubt though!

These photos are truly amazing. Of course the subject matter is beautiful and she looks so darling the way you have arranged her with all that vintage loveliness. You are so talented…these photographs will be treasured and enjoyed for years to come.
    I am sure Finn is smitten…her charms are undeniable…but then again…he is such a charmer himself, I am sure there will be many lovlies ahead for him! :)

Precious as can be.
    That is an amazing set up, oh why didn’t I know of you when our son was born? We have such so so pictures of his first weeks, I would love to have photos like this, what a keepsake to have.
    Amy

5. Genevieve says

Your pictures are always amazing but the ones with Finn or this darling baby girl are your best. Keep taking pictures of babies.

What a great idea to combine everything to one site…so much easier for you… also love the photos…what a beautiful baby girl!

Blessings and new things
    Victoria

Oh my word…how precious is lil’ Parker:) She is absolutely adorable and your photos of her are gorgeous, amazing, phenomenal!!

I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. you can read about it hhttp://lifeofdeb.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/versatile-blogger-award/ere.