Comments

1. joanne nixon says

what a lovely first photo with santa….they are both so cute !
    finn is adorable ! document everythng ; this first christns, you will treasure it for years to cone,,

merry christmas……may happiness follow you wherever you roam….

God Bless youllllll

2. Andrea @ Big Creek Cottage says

Oh Sara, how absolutely precious. What a fantastic Christmas memorie. Happy Holidays! Andrea

Oh my goodness…that is priceless! What a sweet photo of your precious little guy with Santa! I know you will treasure moments like these in your heart forever!

What adorable pictures (I love your son’s name!).
    I came by after I noticed our photos were side by side in the New Zealand magazine we were both featured in.
    Your button picture is really lovely, and so wonderful to see someone else who shares a love for vintage buttons. What a creative way to use them in the frame-beautiful!
    I HAPPILY took your home tour, as well, and all I can say is STUNNING. You have an incredible style that is both unique and extremely creative. So many lovely pieces in your home…such warmth!
    It was such a pleasure to come by and “meet” you. :)
    I am honored to be in such wonderful company in SWEET LIVING magazine.
    Merry Christmas!
    Lisa Moran
    Bilancia Designs

Oh how precious is he?!! I mean Finn, of course…though Santa’s not too shabby ;) Wishing you & your sweet family a very Merry Christmas!

6. Karen says

I have a little just a teensy bit older than yours so it has been fun following your blog. I also live in the same general area so I would love to know where that fabulous Santa is if you wouldn’t mind sharing.
    Merry Christmas with your beautiful family!

I’ve just got one thing to say…’Where’s Wally’?…oh, and he’s gorgeous. Have a lovely first Christmas with Finn! Robx